Just some of the elements we cover
BACK 2 BIKES.
You’ve done your research, spoken to all you biker fiends. You have even purchased your motorcycle and decided now is the time to take the plunge after a long absence. It’s an amazing feeling. Welcome back my friend! Why this Advanced Motorcycle Course, Firstly, you’re no longer driving a car and motorcycles have a very unique relationship with traffic. Secondly, motorcycle technology has moved on so much in the last few years, acceleration, weight, tyres, brakes and suspension. Thirdly, let’s sprinkle your reaction time and reflex to this recipe and I am sure you will agree a Advanced Motorcycle Course is a wise choice.
You have accumulated thousands of miles, but somehow you still feel apprehensive as you approach that bend. Your either too fast or too slow, your eyes stay fixated on the wrong target. Your gearing needs improvement and every cell in your body reminds you of the damp wet surface you’re riding on. The tension in your body is crippling and the stress in your mind is paralysing. At this point most rational humans would give up, but you, you LOVE the ride too much and you know there’s a better way. There is, MotoIntell Advanced Motorcycle Course.
You got your licence, you got your motorcycle, you purchased all the kit and have been building up the miles every chance you get. You feel there’s something missing, something your old Instructor never tough you when training for your road licence. Well, your perception is correct. You see, at the time of your test you only had one objective in mind and that was to past a driving test. That training served you well but it’s time to move forward with an Advanced Motorcycle Course.
Countdown to our next course
MotoIntell Academy training extras
Barcelona Motorcycle Experience 7-DAY Itinerary
Welcome to BARNA!
- Stress-free, peace of mind free airport picks up at Barcelona El Pratt airport.
- Check-in with our accommodation is after 1400, but we can hold onto luggage in case of early arrival.
- Arrival dinner in Barcelona & Receive your MotoIntell welcome pack.
- Start time of 0900 at our classroom in Poblenou, Barcelona.
- Morning session MotoCare Course looking into the functions of a motorcycle and how it all comes together.
- Afternoon session road ride towards Tibidabo for an Individual rider assessment report.
On-Site Training Day
- Onsite training day at the MotoGP Circuit de Catalunya. (FIA grade 1 facility)
- Classroom elements covering rider psychology, road awareness & machine control.
- Personal tour plus 2 Sighting laps of the circuit with opportunities for photos.
North East Practice Route
- Putting into practice what we have learned from previous classroom sessions we have a full days road ride training heading towards “Cala Salions”.
- Using Road network GI-682 one of the top 5 motorbike roads in Europe.
- Amazing lunch stop overlooking the roughed coastline.
North West Practice Route
- Continuing our training programme from the previous day we head out on another road ride training day heading towards “Panta de Foix” & “Prades”.
- Using a road network through a natural park with some of THE BEST motorcycling roads you will ever ride in your life.
Rest Day in Barcelona
- This day is your day, a chance to go and explore Barcelona or dive deeper into Catalunya.
- Your choice, you can continue your riding through the mountains, spend the day at rest on the beach or even go discover the city of Barcelona with our amazing visitor recommendations.
Motocross Day Barcelona
- Brand news 250cc motocross bikes, all the equipment, safety briefing and an amazing track to test out your riding skills on a loose surface.
- Farewell dinner in Barcelona with a presentation of course certificates and some special prizes and awards that you might not expect.
Check Out Day
- Sadly departure day, we will arrange for airport transfers at Barcelona El Pratt Airport so no stress.
- if your accommodation has been booked via MotoIntell please be aware that Check out will be by 1200. (we can hold onto luggage for late departures)
- If you wish to extend your motorcycle hire or accommodation just let us know at the time of booking and we will do everything to make this possible.